Environmentally Friendly Bed Bug Control In Colorado Springs, CO
Bed bug infestations are no laughing matter. Once these elusive pests break into your home, they can hide in beds and other furniture and feed on you while you sleep — leaving red marks and itchy welts on your skin.
There's no use waiting for bed bugs to clear up on their own. These pests are extremely resilient and can survive up to six months without eating a blood meal. They also multiply at an astonishing rate, laying one to five eggs every day. If these creatures have infiltrated your home in any capacity, you need to act quickly and decisively. It's time to contact a bed bug exterminator that you can trust, like the highly trained experts at High Country Pest Control.
With over 30 years of experience in the bed bug control industry, High Country Pest Control has seen, inspected, and treated it all. After serving thousands of households around the Colorado Springs area, we know what it takes to find and remove bed bugs at scale. We use a three-stage process for bed bug control to ensure the complete eradication of your infestation and provide a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Call now to set up your free consultation.
Our Colorado Springs Bed Bug Control Service
Before High Country Pest Control applies your bed bug treatments, we request that you help us prepare your home. We can provide you with a bed bug control prep sheet before your service date. However, if you want to get a head start, here's what you need to know:
- The heat of your dryer can kill any bed bugs or eggs that have found their way into your clothes. Run your clothes in the dryer for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove all your sheets and bedding, then lean your mattress and box spring against one wall.
- Remove all items in your closet, dresser, and nightstand, and place them into plastic bags.
- Store all plastic bags with these items away from your living areas so they don't get in the way during treatment.
Please keep in mind preparation is essential for any effective bed bug control treatment. It is critical to prepare your living space for your bed bug technician well in advance and ask any questions you might have before the service. Following our preparation steps to the letter will allow your assigned technician to bring about the best possible outcome.
With these preparations out of the way, High Country Pest Control is free to treat your property. We will apply three different treatments to the affected areas in your home to resolve bed bug infestations of any size. Here's what you can expect:
- We begin with a vacuuming service to help us remove the majority of live bed bugs and prepare to start more extensive treatments.
- Next, we move into the heat treatment stage. High Country Pest Control is now the only bed bug exterminator in the Colorado Springs area, offering cutting-edge steam treatment solutions. Steam treatments eliminate all bed bugs and their eggs, regardless of where they are hiding in your home.
- We finish up our service with the application of specialized products. The first application consists of residual materials designed to kill bed bugs on contact. The second application involves an insect growth regulator that prevents adults from reproducing. All our materials are EPA-approved, so you can rest easy knowing that we'll leave your home safer than we found it.
All bed bug control treatments from High Country Pest Control vary depending on the size of your infestation. Most cases consist of one initial treatment, two follow-up treatments every 15 days, and a minimum of six monthly treatments. This schedule will completely resolve your infestation.
Remember, we back all our bed bug control services from High Country Pest Control with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With over 30 years of providing customer-focused pest control services to the Colorado Springs area, we are here to serve you.
Ready to get started? Just contact us today for your free consultation.
Let High Country Pest Control Protect Your Property From Bed Bugs
High Country Pest Control doesn't cut any corners when getting rid of bed bugs around homes or businesses. Our treatment schedule will totally resolve your bed bug infestation, regardless of the size or severity. And with thousands of happy customers and hundreds of five-star reviews, it's easy to see why we're a leading provider of bed bug control and home pest control in Colorado Springs.
Don't take any chances in protecting your local home or keeping your business pest free. Instead, go with a local bed bug exterminator you can trust — High Country Pest Control! Contact us today for your free estimate.
What High Country Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"Excellent communication and customer service. We are very impressed with the high level of care they give to our home. I highly recommend!"
"I had a very peasant experience with this company! The professional that came to my house went above and beyond, was extremely patient with me, and was very knowledgable on the infestation problems I was having. I highly recommend calling in for a quote. They make it very easy for you and send professionals out really fast."
"High Country does an excellent, thorough job. At one time I had a mouse, ant, spider, and wasp problem. No longer, ever since High Country has been coming to the house. They are always on time, very friendly. If I do have problems they are back timely."