Proudly Serving Douglas & El Paso County - Call For A Free Estimate
Mouse and Rodent Control Services
Your Trusted Rodent Control Partner in Colorado Springs
Mice carry diseases and pathogens that are harmful to humans and pets alike. If you are experiencing a serious mouse infestation in your home or business, you need more than mouse traps to handle the problem — you need the professionals at High Country Pest Control! We have been providing safe and effective rodent control services to Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas for more than 30 years, and we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that your mouse infestation is completely resolved. If you have seen or heard mice in your home, don’t risk your health searching for or handling their nests — contact us today for eco-friendly, professional rodent control services you can trust!
Why Choose High Country Pest Control?
- Effective treatments — our rodent control services have a track record of proven results
- Safe procedures — we use eco-friendly techniques to protect your home or business
- Advanced technology — use the latest pest control methods and equipment
- Trusted, local rodent control — we are a Broncos Business Pick Company
- Convenient treatments — you can stay in your home while we work
- Customer-focused — we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Support local business — we’ve been Colorado owned since 1987
Mice are fairly easy to identify, but they can often be mistaken for rats. Here are some distinguishing factors that will help you know what you are dealing with before you call High Country Pest Control:
- Mice are typically 2–4 inches long, as opposed to the much larger rats found in CO
- Mice can be easily identified by their large, floppy ears
- Mice usually produce far more droppings than rats, normally around 40–100 a day
- Mice have long, hairy tails, whereas rats’ tails are bald and scaly
- Mice are lighter in color, so if you see a black rodent it is likely a rat
Mice are sneaky and can be hard to detect. Normally, you won’t know that you have mice in your house until one scurries over your feet and spooks you. However, if your issue has already reached the level of an infestation, you may notice damage or bite marks resulting from mice gnawing on your property. Excessive droppings around your house are another tell-tale sign of a mouse infestation. If things have gotten really bad, you may be able to hear mice in your walls if you listen closely. Don’t let your home or business suffer — contact the rodent control experts at High Country Pest Control!
Mice can have a serious impact on your home or business. Not only do they destroy property and leave droppings in their wake, mice can also carry harmful bacteria and diseases that can make your home un-liveable if not properly treated. If you think that you might be at risk of an infestation, get in touch with us for safe and effective rodent control services!
Keeping your building clean and free of exposed food is one of the best measures that you can take to try to prevent mice from settling in your home. However, mice are small and always nest in secluded areas that are hard for humans and other pets to access, so “mouse-proofing” your home can be difficult.
Given the health-threats involved with rodent control, a mouse infestation should always be handled by professionals. High Country Pest Control uses state-of-the-art, eco-friendly treatments to resolve your pest issue and restore the safety of your home or business. We offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and most of our services can take place without you having to leave your home. Get in touch with us today for rodent control treatments in Colorado Springs!