Cripple Creek is a historic mining town in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. It is a fun and lively town with plenty to do. If you're new to the area, start by exploring the Cripple Creek Heritage Center to learn about the gold rush and the lives of early settlers, or visit the Victor Lowell Thomas Museum, only a short drive away.
Or you could take a guided mine tour instead. Descending into the underground Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine is a once-in-a-lifetime authentic mining adventure! And the town is well-known for its casinos if you're feeling lucky.
If indoors isn't your thing, look no further than the Cripple Creek and Victor Gold Mine Trails for hours of hiking and picnicking, or try fishing at the nearby Skaguay Reservoir or Rampart Reservoir.
But while life can be full of fun and adventure in the area, one persistent problem is the risk of pest infestations in your home and business. If you need reliable pest control in Cripple Creek, CO, you can count on High Country Pest Control for effective and top-rated strategies.
Residential Pest Control In Cripple Creek
Cripple Creek is where you can find beautiful landscapes as a backdrop to cozy homes, but everything isn't always so perfect. Unfortunately, the need for residential pest control in Cripple Creek has become increasingly evident. Unwanted invaders, such as rodents, stinging insects, and spiders, can cause anything from annoyance to potential health risks and property damage. Our effective strategies can help safeguard your home year-round.
Some factors that attract pests, such as our mountainous terrain and climate, are here to stay and provide an ideal environment for them to thrive. Rodents might seek shelter in your attic or basements, chewing through electrical wires and causing structural damage. Scavengers can bring in pathogens, and arachnids can pose health hazards.
Still, there is much you can do to keep them away and get the peace of mind you deserve. Our skilled pest control technicians will review our range of techniques with you during our initial visit, from inspection and prevention to treatments tailored to your specific needs.
We utilize safe, effective, and environmentally friendly methods to eliminate unwanted guests and prevent future infestations, ensuring the well-being of your loved ones throughout the seasons. Call us to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Cripple Creek
Bustling areas with residents and tourists can face unique challenges in maintaining a pest-free environment. No matter your industry, pests can pose significant threats ranging from reputational damage to financial losses, and effective commercial pest control in Cripple Creek is vital to the overall success of your business.
The risks are even higher if your property has a constant influx of people or provides an attractive haven for pests. Once they take over, they can contaminate food supplies, compromise hygiene standards, and lead to severe consequences like health code violations.
Still, maintaining a clean and pest-free environment is possible with help from our experienced pest control specialists. At High Country Pest Control, we understand the unique requirements of your industry and will employ tailored strategies to prevent and eradicate pests effectively.
Regular inspections, customized treatment plans, and ongoing monitoring are the best way to keep pests out. Call us today to learn how these strategies can keep your business thriving year-round.
Five Tips To Prevent Rodents From Getting Into Your Cripple Creek Home
Rodents like mice and rats can be persistent and unwelcome guests. Proactive measures are often essential to prevent them from infiltrating your home.
Here are five tips to help you keep rodents at bay:
- Seal entry points: If the exterior of your home has any gaps or cracks that rodents can use to squeeze through, promptly repair them, especially around windows, doors, and vents.
- Keep a clean environment: Rodents love food sources and clutter. Keep your home tidy, especially the kitchen and pantry. Also, we recommend you store food in airtight containers and promptly clean up spills and crumbs. Remember that storage areas provide potential hiding spots for rodents.
- Secure outdoor garbage and bird feeders: Rodents are opportunistic scavengers. Cover outdoor garbage cans with tight-fitting lids and keep them away from your house. Bird feeders can also attract them, but squirrel-proof feeders can be helpful.
- Maintain landscaping: Trim vegetation close to your home, especially overhanging branches, since they can provide easy access to the roof. Keep grass and vegetation near your home well-maintained, as unkempt areas can serve as hiding places for rodents.
- Regularly inspect your home: Look for any signs of rodent activity, from droppings and chewed wires to nesting materials. If you notice any issues, contact us immediately.
These preventative measures can significantly reduce the risk of rodents entering your Cripple Creek home. Call High Country Pest Control to learn about our effective rodent control services in Cripple Creek.
What Cripple Creek Residents Can Do To Reduce Their Risk For Roaches
Roaches are resilient pests that can be difficult to eradicate once they establish a colony. Still, there are several proactive steps you can take to reduce the risk of infestation, including the following measures:
- Maintain a clean living environment: Roaches are attracted to food and unhygienic conditions. Regularly clean your home, especially the kitchen, dining areas, and bathrooms. Wiping down countertops and sweeping floors are essential. Don't leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight; ensure garbage cans have tightly sealed lids.
- Store food properly: Accessible food sources are magnets for roaches. We recommend you store what you can in airtight containers to prevent them from gaining access, avoid leaving food out on countertops, and regularly clean behind and underneath appliances.
- Eliminate moisture: Roaches thrive in damp environments, so repairing leaks in pipes and faucets and ensuring proper ventilation to reduce moisture levels can help immensely. Use dehumidifiers if necessary.
- Seal entry points: Thoroughly inspect your home to identify access points, or ask our experts to do it for you for the best results.
- Declutter and minimize hiding places: Roaches seek dark, cluttered spaces to hide and breed. Your basement, attic, and storage areas are perfect for them. Make them less attractive by regularly decluttering and organizing them to eliminate potential hiding spots.
- Seek professional pest control assistance: If you have a persistent roach problem, we can help with tailored solutions to effectively control and prevent infestations.
By following these practices consistently, you can significantly reduce the risk of cockroach infestations and enjoy a clean environment that is a lot less attractive to them. Call us today to schedule a full property inspection and put your cockroach problem behind you.
High Country Pest Control is the go-to residential and commercial pest control company in Cripple Creek, CO. Call us now to get started on our cockroach control services in Cripple Creek.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Excellent communication and customer service. We are very impressed with the high level of care they give to our home. I highly recommend!"
"I had a very peasant experience with this company! The professional that came to my house went above and beyond, was extremely patient with me, and was very knowledgable on the infestation problems I was having. I highly recommend calling in for a quote. They make it very easy for you and send professionals out really fast."
"High Country does an excellent, thorough job. At one time I had a mouse, ant, spider, and wasp problem. No longer, ever since High Country has been coming to the house. They are always on time, very friendly. If I do have problems they are back timely."