Friendly Pest Control In Falcon, CO
Located outside of Colorado Springs in the flatlands of El Paso County, Falcon is a small but beautiful community. But even small communities that lie far outside urban and suburban areas can wind up with lots of pest activity that spills over from all that dense human population.
Homeowners and businesses in communities like Falcon can find themselves with few options to turn to when pests manage to invade their yards or structures. But rather than trying to handle pests on your own, you should reach out to pest control professionals near you. At High Country Pest Control, we offer pest control in Falcon because we want all communities to be safe from the damage and other threats that pests can bring.
Whether you need preventative treatments or a fast response to an infestation that's already there, turn to High Country Pest Control today.
Residential Pest Control In Falcon
Keeping pests out of your home is all about not waiting around for infestations to happen. If you only respond to pests once their activity is obvious, chances are the population in your house has really been growing for quite a while. Pests are good at hiding, and the evidence they do leave behind tends to be on the nasty side, whether it's property damage, droppings, or other impacts on your home.
That's why High Country Pest Control offers more than just one-time home pest control. We also offer ongoing service plans to keep your Falcon home safe from pests all year long. Here's how we tailor our pest prevention and removal services to whatever your home needs:
- Quarterly Plan: It's a common misconception that pests are only active and likely to invade during certain times of the year. Our quarterly service guarantees that your home is always prepared to deal with the most problematic pests in our area during each season.
- Bi-Monthly Plan: Getting treatments every two months allows us to inspect your property more frequently and address problem areas before they can truly form.
- Monthly Plan: Our most frequent service, the monthly pest control plan is designed to comprehensively protect and monitor your property.
- One-Time Service: If you require just a one-time treatment for an existing pest problem, we have you covered there, too.
Getting professional help, including professional pest inspections for your property, is better than trying to address pest problems yourself. DIY methods can be ineffective and even more costly, as they force you to spend time and money only for the problem to come right back. Keep pests out of your Falcon home the best way by contacting the pros at High Country Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Falcon
The repercussions of a pest infestation can often be more serious than we assume. Not only do pests lead to costly property damage that requires repairs and preventative maintenance, but pest infestations can also impact our health.
Local business owners have a duty to keep their property pest-free because of the side effects that pest-infested businesses can have on their customers and community. Pests can easily spread from one property to the next and can even lead to disease transmission and nasty bites. This is why business owners in Falcon need to be proactive when it comes to commercial pest control. Don't wait for an infestation to start affecting you and your customers before you act. Instead, turn straight to the experts at High Country Pest Control.
We offer inspections, prevention services, and treatments to all kinds of local businesses. We know that pests just become a more costly problem down the road, which is why we work to not only eliminate any immediate pest problems but also to protect your commercial property against future invasions.
Get started on a pest control plan for your Falcon business today by contacting High Country Pest Control.
How To Prepare For A Wood Destroying Organism Inspection In Falcon
Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) inspections are important to make sure your property isn't suffering from destructive pests like termites. But it's not just termites that can pose a threat to your Falcon property—there are also ants and beetles that can eat away at your structure.
We recommend staying up-to-date on annual WDO services, which is why High Country Pest Control offers inspections to any local property owner who needs one. But you may be wondering what we do to look for signs of termites and other issues or what you may need to do to prepare for your WDO inspection. That's why we've included a helpful list of steps you can take to make the visit go as smoothly as possible:
- Access: People often assume termite damage would be obvious and immediately noticeable, but the truth is that they chew from inside walls and support beams rather than affecting the surface. This is why only pros know the specific areas of your property to check for evidence of wood destroying organisms. During our inspection, we'll need to be able to check under and around your cabinets and inside your attic and crawl spaces. We recommend doing some rearranging and prep to ensure these areas are clear and accessible.
- Landscaping: Since insect populations tend to form outside first, it's helpful to make sure your yard is well-kempt so it's easier to inspect. Outdoors, we'll look around for signs of mud hills or holes that indicate tunneling colonies are forming.
- Fill Us In: If you've seen what you think might be wood destroying insect activity or damage, please let us know where you saw it so we can check those areas.
At High Country Pest Control, we're here to help with inspections and treatments that help protect your property from wood destroying pests. So, don't wait for a problem to form before you contact us. Give us a call or visit us online today!
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Falcon Home
There aren't many pest problems that can make you feel as miserable as a bed bug infestation. These annoying parasites are nearly impossible to completely eliminate without professional assistance, meaning you can wind up suffering from their itchy bites and feeding habits for weeks if you're not careful.
That's why it's important to turn directly to bed bug control experts if you do wind up with an infestation. Only professional treatments and inspections are guaranteed to root out all the areas where bed bugs can hide around your home. Despite what their name may imply, you could find bed bugs in a wide range of locations around your home.
If you're wondering how to get rid of bed bugs, the best solution is turning to High Country Pest Control. We can quickly get rid of the problem so you no longer have to worry about itchy bed bug bites and ongoing issues. Don't suffer the discomfort of bed bugs by yourself. Instead, contact High Country Pest Control right away for bed bug control in Falcon.
What High Country Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"Excellent communication and customer service. We are very impressed with the high level of care they give to our home. I highly recommend!"
"I had a very peasant experience with this company! The professional that came to my house went above and beyond, was extremely patient with me, and was very knowledgable on the infestation problems I was having. I highly recommend calling in for a quote. They make it very easy for you and send professionals out really fast."
"High Country does an excellent, thorough job. At one time I had a mouse, ant, spider, and wasp problem. No longer, ever since High Country has been coming to the house. They are always on time, very friendly. If I do have problems they are back timely."